MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE CORPS
Explore the world of soldiery through your scientific and medical skills!
Our Army is looking for professional and skilled officers who can provide leadership in the administrative and technical requirements of health facilities. They will provide Health Service Support stations of the Philippine Army units in medical research, medical intelligence, pharmacological services, sanitary engineering, environmental health, clinical and environmental laboratory services.
- Performs all Admin function in health service units and staff offices
- Provides technical advice on the selection of sites for medical installation, construction of hospital, control of water and sewerage system
- Procures, cares, stores and issues medical supplies and equipment
- Prepares and implements policies of the Medical Services relative to medical supply
- Manages hospital mess, finance, pharmaceutical prep of drugs and medicine
- Manages transportation pertaining to Medical Service vehicle assets
- Manages the flow of evacuation of the sick and wounded to and from the medical installations
- Performs professional functions on respective field of expertise as necessary
How to be a Medical Administrative Officer like No Other
Step 1: Online Application
Step 2: Qualifications
If you are a PRC Licensed Allied Medical Professional and not older than 26 years old; apply here
for Medical Administrative Regular Officer
Step 3: Train to be a Medical Administrative Corps Officer
- Height not less than 5′ 0″
- Natural-born Filipino Citizen
- Of good moral character
- Physically, mentally, and psychologically fit for active military service
- Must pass the AFP Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT)
- You must be able to pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT); See attached PFT Standard
Degrees Suited/Qualified Courses:
Technical and Administrative Service Military Orientation Course is a pre-entry requirement for all applicants who want to join the active military service for the Technical and Administrative Service, Philippine Army. It is a 45-days training conducted at the AFP Health Service Educational and Training Center (AFPHSETC), AFP Health Service Command, Victoriano Luna Avenue, Quezon City.
The TASMOC is designed to provide military orientation and training to P2LT's of TAS with emphasis on the AFP organization, its policies and practices and prepare them prior to their deployment in any PA Military Units (PAMUs) as active members of the Philippine Army Medical Administrative Corps.
- Rehabilitation Science Courses - Physical & Occupational Therapy, Sports Science, Speech Pathology
- Laboratory Medicine and Bio Medical Science - Medical Technology, Medical Laboratory Science, Optometry, Pharmacy, Public Health
- Medical Imaging Science- Radiologic Technology, Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Social Science - Psychology, Sociology, Social Work
- Food and Nutritional Science - Nutrition and Dietetics, Food Service Administration
- Physical Science - Computer Science with concentration in Health Informatics, Biochemistry, Applied Science, Applied Physics with concentration in Health Physics